Video Discussion 35: Colonels in War, Governors in Peace

Interesting video! During the first few minutes you can watch our co-member cash handling his paperwork :smile:

As there is said that there are so many parallels between Chamberlain and Oates, does anybody know by chance if the two of them knew each other personally?

Is there a general consensus that this video was not interesting or was it just a busy night? Let me know so I can plan for next week.

Sorry I had to miss--was in Seattle for daughter-in-law's graduation (Master's degree in criminal justice), and last night there were 5 people ahead of me on 4 computers!

Is there a general consensus that this video was not interesting or was it just a busy night? Let me know so I can plan for next week.
JB, I cannot take part for known reasons but I wanted to reassure you that the video was by all means an interesting one! I found all the parallels in the lives of both of them fascinating. I would love if @suzenatale would join your discussion as she is our resident Chamberlain expert... maybe by chance she'll read this... I guess it was just bad luck that noone showed up. Your choice of videos is always a great one, I always enjoy watching the videos and then reading the discussion transcript.

JB, I cannot take part for known reasons but I wanted to reassure you that the video was by all means an interesting one! I found all the parallels in the lives of both of them fascinating. I would love if @suzenatale would join your discussion as she is our resident Chamberlain expert... maybe by chance she'll read this... I guess it was just bad luck that noone showed up. Your choice of videos is always a great one, I always enjoy watching the videos and then reading the discussion transcript.
Thanks Faraway. I appreciate you watching the videos and reading the transcripts afterwards!

I thought this video sounded familiar, and it turns out I have watched it before. I don't know if I was led to it by a post on CWT or from @cash's blog.

1 3/4 hours to post time! 10 EDT, 7 PDT; I don't know what time it is for @PeterT in Australia, but I believe some time tomorrow (tomorrow for us, that is)! :D

I thought this video sounded familiar, and it turns out I have watched it before. I don't know if I was led to it by a post on CWT or from @cash's blog.

1 3/4 hours to post time! 10 EDT, 7 PDT; I don't know what time it is for @PeterT in Australia, but I believe some time tomorrow (tomorrow for us, that is)! :D
MaryDee, is a discussion scheduled for tonight?

I have been outta the loop for a coupla weeks. Didn't know a chat was scheduled for tonight. Didn't see this thread pop up on the "Home" page since I left for vacation on 6/6.

JB and I were the only ones who showed, so we decided not to discuss. He may want to take a hiatus for a while.

I have also noticed that the announcements have not been "stuck" at the top of the home page for a while, which is evidently a problem--has been for me, too.

My apologies everyone. I was distracted today with family matters. Hospital visits.

Back