Video Discussion 34: Civil War Journal-Fredericksburg

10pm EST? Might make it. Travelling to Chattanooga on Monday. Prolly be in my hotel room worn out from the flight/layover/flight. Depends on how early I'll be getting up on Tuesday. Really enjoy reading about Fredericksburg. Not a complicated battle.

This may challenge my ability to multi-task: The 4th game of the Stanley Cup Finals will bee on, and I cannot miss the chance to watch the Sharks draw more blood from the Pens (and give War Horse SERIOUS grief about it) I will give it a shot with split screen....just need to keep the raucous comments separate from the scholarly ones :smile:

The 4th game of the Stanley Cup Finals will bee on, and I cannot miss the chance to watch the Sharks draw more blood from the Pens (and give War Horse SERIOUS grief about it) I

Hahaaa, that's probably the reason why @War Horse hasn't announced his participation yet!!
As always, while you are discussing I will be fast asleep and almost regret that my part time insomnia has left me... but I have watched the video already and will be eager to read the transcript of your discussion, if ami will provide it once more.
Have fun, y'all!!

Hahaaa, that's probably the reason why @War Horse hasn't announced his participation yet!!
As always, while you are discussing I will be fast asleep and almost regret that my part time insomnia has left me... but I have watched the video already and will be eager to read the transcript of your discussion, if ami will provide it once more.
Have fun, y'all!!

If you have comments about the video, post them on this thread and the conversation can continue into your daylight hours. Sort of a way to cross the great divide of time zones.

PS: War Horse is hiding under a rock somewhere, cause we Sharkies had Pengie wings for supper last night:smile:

Last edited:
If you have comments about the video, post them on this thread and the conversation can continue into your daylight hours. Sort of a way to cross the great divide of time zones.

Thanks for the offer, but I think the discussion lives from the chatroom atmosphere - it would not be the same If I chimed in hours later. Some things just can't be helped....

PS: War Horse is hiding under a rock somewhere, cause we Sharkies had Pengie wings for supper last night:smile:

Oh, oh, is that another example of the way you show your affection, LOL? :D
Who knows... it's always true: he who laughs last laughs best...

Have fun, y'all!!

You will keep your filthy hockey talk off of my video discussion thread. I would have rather been in Union audience watching the battle of Bull Run than watch hockey. :D

This may challenge my ability to multi-task: The 4th game of the Stanley Cup Finals will bee on, and I cannot miss the chance to watch the Sharks draw more blood from the Pens (and give War Horse SERIOUS grief about it) I will give it a shot with split screen....just need to keep the raucous comments separate from the scholarly ones :smile:
An overtime win at home is hardly a massacre. My Penguines will Bee swarming the toothless sharks.

Not hiding. Looking up recipes for Shark.

Back