Victorian Photography Studio

catspjamas

First Sergeant
I've never figured out why women worry about being short. My wife thinks she's short because she's only 5' 2". My God, most men ain't looking for an Amazon woman.

dvrmte
Your wife is short. I don't suppose 5'9" qualifies as amazon status, but thanks that explains alot. I'll never be described as petite. I'm the shortest one in my family, parents were 6' tall, both brothers 6'5", and sister is 5'11".

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

K Hale

Colonel
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
5'4" here. Family on both sides runs somewhat to medium sized or less, small-boned folks. Not many linebacker types.

K Hale

Colonel
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
Could you be Flora reincarnated I wonder?:angel:
I admire her self-determination and strong-minded qualities, but I hope I am a little less uptight.

Wish we had more of her letters. That's a real loss IMO.

Your wife is short. I don't suppose 5'9" qualifies as amazon status, but thanks that explains alot. I'll never be described as petite. I'm the shortest one in my family, parents were 6' tall, both brothers 6'5", and sister is 5'11".
Well I'm not going to tell her she's short. Her sisters are less than 5'. My mom was 6' and all but one of her sisters are over 6'. My dad was 5'9" and I'm 5'11". I'm the tallest of my brothers.

So I guess my dad was attracted to Amazon women. I dated a girl once that was 6'1" and weighed about 180. She was built really well. I was 5'11" and weighed 150.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my comment about Amazon women.

dvrmte

You look tall because the camera angle is low. You can look that tall in all your pictures if you just make sure the photographer shoots you from waist level rather than eye level.

Get shot from knee level if you want to look HUGE!

Lnwlf

2nd Lieutenant
Retired Moderator
Honored Fallen Comrade
Quite a lovely young woman, this. It is amazing what a feller can find just rootin' around this here site!

OMG K Hale, honey, that is a lovely photo! :smile: Just really nice. You are very pretty! The look, the pose.... the whole facial expression/ body language thing. Just really beautiful and I think very period looking. Nice! :smile:

K Hale

Colonel
Civil War Photo Contest
Annual Winner
Thanks! Yours isn't coming up for some reason.

I didn't get to watch him make mine -- the lady who dressed me sorta kept me in conversation in the front while the photo was worked on in the back.