Upcoming reenactments I will be participating in

gentlemanrob

Major
It's been a hot summer and I am looking forward to fall not because reenacting for me will start up again. I will be all of the following below reenactments if you see feel free to say hello. I would love to meet other reenactors and people in general.

September:
September 11th: Battle of Tunnel Hill Reenactment @ Tunnel Hill Georgia
September 18th - 19th: Hurricane Shoals Reenactment @ Jackson County Georgia
October:
October 16th: Battle of Cedar Creek Reenactment @ Virginia
October 23rd: Skirmish of Cane Creek @ South Carolina

If anyone knows of any other reenactments I would surely love to participate long as it's no more then 7 hours. I never knew reenacting was so much fun or I would have done it years ago. I reenact as as Assistant Surgeon & Confederate/Union Statesman.

Just received some information about Stones River at Lebanon,Tenn. Oct.22-24, 2021.
I see you'll be at Cane Creek that weekend.....Nevermind :redface:

Sounds like Cedar Creek is the place to be next year!
Do you take your impression to all types of events and register as an individual instead of joining a unit?

It's been a hot summer and I am looking forward to fall not because reenacting for me will start up again. I will be all of the following below reenactments if you see feel free to say hello. I would love to meet other reenactors and people in general.

September:
September 11th: Battle of Tunnel Hill Reenactment @ Tunnel Hill Georgia
September 18th - 19th: Hurricane Shoals Reenactment @ Jackson County Georgia
October:
October 16th: Battle of Cedar Creek Reenactment @ Virginia
October 23rd: Skirmish of Cane Creek @ South Carolina

If anyone knows of any other reenactments I would surely love to participate long as it's no more then 7 hours. I never knew reenacting was so much fun or I would have done it years ago. I reenact as as Assistant Surgeon & Confederate/Union Statesman.
Today is my first day on the forum. I have a reenactment for you, but I am wondering if you mean you can participate for only 7 hours or you won't drive more than 7 hours from your home? Come to Louisiana, there is an excellent event scheduled every year for the weekend closest to April 9 and 10th, the dates of the Battle of Pleasant Hill, in Pelican, Louisiana. Here is their site address: https://www.discoverdesoto.com/event/battle-pleasant-hill

Do you have any reenactments taking place in 2022 in Georgia, South Carolina, or Virginia I could enjoy. I am a viewer and period dresser, but not fit enough to reenact myself. I get around the south and have roamed as far as Gettysburg, PA.

Back