ENDED Unknown Reproduction Zouave Rifle

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkTK36thIL

Private
I have a reproduction Zouave by an unknown maker. .58 caliber with good rifling. It doesn't securely hold the half-cock position very well. Otherwise, it appears to be in very good shape. Maybe someone out there can shed some light on this "ancient" reproduction.

$325 shipped CONUS

Reproduction sword bayonet in good condition. It still has the scabbard and plenty of life left.

$70 shipped or $370 for the rifle and sword bayonet combo.

For pics, go here.

Last edited:
Hey Mark, I have a question for ya and cant figue the povate email on this forum...Do you do any Skirmishing in Florida...?? When the deep south is mentioned on the NSS-A board, Florida is not included...Thanks in advance...

Edit: Disregard, I see you just advertised on that site and not a member....

Last edited:
Hi Barry-
Quick answer to a long one is that we started to get a Traditional Match team together about four-year ago. Unfortunately, with coaching, limited time ti shoot and reenact, we just never got it off the ground. So we shoot in fields sporadically, and mostly collect for right now. The dream is to have a 36th Illinois team sooner than later.

Hi Barry-
Quick answer to a long one is that we started to get a Traditional Match team together about four-year ago. Unfortunately, with coaching, limited time ti shoot and reenact, we just never got it off the ground. So we shoot in fields sporadically, and mostly collect for right now. The dream is to have a 36th Illinois team sooner than later.

Roger that...Thanks for the response...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back