UFO'S In the Civil War

Lets not forget Stukas and Imperial Walkers.....

I beleive this is the attack of the 3rd Virginian Walker Brigade.. :smile:

fun1-X3.jpg

Wait, I see a helicopter in that picture.

could be a time machine... or somethin'

This explains Dan Sickles, too... :alien:

Nothing can explain Dan Sickles. However, as big as a #urd as he was I have always found him interesting. SOB lived long enough to get on FILM in early 20th century Gettysburg reunion. FILM....you can see him on u-tube. 1913 I believe. Someone correct me but I do believe that is the one with him on film. Pretty cool piece of film by the why. Surrounded by vets...no sound but it is obvious he is the center of attention....bout the last general left alive. Ya can tell he is defending his decision to move his corps forward....u can just tell. Dang...what a character.:sneaky:

Nothing can explain Dan Sickles. However, as big as a #urd as he was I have always found him interesting.

Have you seen James Hessler's book about him? I haven't gotten around to reading it yet, but if it's half as good as his talk to the Central Ohio Civil War Round Table was, it'll be very good. I hadn't realized how deeply Sickles was into preserving the Gettysburg battlefield after the war... true, it redounded to his self-interest and allowed him to constantly put his name out there, but the end result was beneficial nonetheless.

I’ve often wondered about Benjamin (the Beast) Butler, there's something extraterrestrial about his appearance. :unsure:

"I've just learned about his illness. Let's hope it's
nothing trivial."
Irvin S. Cobb

Ok! Well, I think this photo is now ready for the Library of Congress! Who's gonna print it out and mail it? :smoke:

Back