TV shows that had a Confederate soldier or ex-Confederate soldier.

51st Georgia

Private
Jim West was a Union veteran on Wild Wild West. After graduating from West Point, Jim subsequently served as a Cavalry officer, rising to the rank of Major in the United States Army. He was decorated many times. He then served in the Union Army during the Civil War, attaining the rank of Captain. from a Wiki for the show. Also he was reporting directly to Grant as president in the Secret Service after the war. God I loved that show

Someone mentioned how the Bonanza boys never served during the war. As it happens, Charles Ingalls (Michael Landon) on Little House on the Prairie also was prime age to serve but never was called up. Guess Landon on both shows was part of that "hand behind the back" Shelby Foote talked about the North having.

edfranksphd

Private
There were 2 or 3 Twilight Zone episodes that featured Confederate soldiers.

Passersby — a wife waiting for the return of her Confederate husband, presumably at the end of the war, watches a steady stream of Confederates passing by from her front porch, all destined for the same unidentifiable place. Near the end of the line is Lincoln, thus suggesting everyone is dead, including the wife.

Still Valley — a wizard or magician tries to win the war for the Confederacy through a spell that freezes Union soldiers.

An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge — wonderful sci fi short story by Ambrose Bierce with a surprise/shocking ending. Main character is a Confederate saboteur/bushwhacked/spy. Trivia: this was the only Twilight Zone episode that was not original to TZ. It was licensed from a French short subject film and limitations on the license prevented it from being re-broadcast or included in any home media set for many decades. Only in the past few years has it been available and Sci Fi Channel regularly airs it now.
I saw the owl creek episode about 25 yrs ago; i had a Hollywood producer's asst track down a cartridge video of the TZ episode. It made me an Ambrose Bierce fan ever since. : )

Someone mentioned how the Bonanza boys never served during the war....
There were several Bonanza episodes that touched on the war. In "A House Divided" - Little Joe and Adam squared off on different sides. The series backstory had the sons being half siblings with Joes mother from New Orleans. In two episodes I recall he 'leaned' Confederate but never enlisted. Adam 'leaned' Union but never joined either...