To steam locomotive fans

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

M E Wolf

Colonel
Retired Moderator
Elennsar, sir;

As a rail fan, as well as my father and grandfather --

I like supporting our Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum.

The B&O Railroad Museum
Oct 19, 2009 ... The B&O Railroad Museum is located at the historic site of the B&O Railroad's Mt . Clare Shops in Baltimore, MD. Mount Clare is considered to ...

www.steamlocomotive.com/bomuseum/ - Similar
B&O Railroad Museum: Ellicott City Station
This is the official site of the B&O Railroad Museum - The Birthplace of American Railroading.

www.ecborail.org/ - Similar

During a snow storm, part of the roof collapsed and engines damaged. I also know that the B&O RR Museum loaned and operated an authentic Baldwin period locomotive and cars in the making of "Gods and Generals;" representing the Virginia & Tidewater Railroad that had passed Guinea Station near the Wilderness. They traveled the rails on the B&O RR though; in producing their scenes of various 'location plots in the movie'.

My grandfather and father being from Baltimore, Maryland -- my excess funds go to that railroad museum.

There is also a DC Trolley Museum as well. They had a fire at their facility and lost some valued period pieces.

All labors of love for those who remember the railroads, trolley and or inter-urban cars.

Good post... Anything to support the 'Iron Horses.'

Just some thoughts.

Respectfully submitted,
M. E. Wolf

5fish

Captain
Confederate railroad -----

Hey, I found this site on the Confederate Railroad and it is extremely involved in the subject. If you are a civil war buff this site will keep your attention for a while...

The link....

http://www.csa-railroads.com/index.htm

I think everyone will enjoy this site...

A thought..

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!