To Appomattox

I am not authorized to answer for this person but I have alerted him to your web site. he is over 21 and can handle from here.

So, I now understand that a mild expression of interest in a vague project concept means that you can post his image and a blurb online without consent.

I wish you well but, as a long time marketing man, I must remind you that overselling a concept or product can be just as harmful to closing a deal as a lackadaisical approach.

Thanks, Pat. Fully agree with you. Please note that everyone on the site gave approval for their image to be used before any image was posted. Not sure where the mix-up may have occurred, but it will be rectified. Your diligence is appreciated.

Best,
Michael

I agree completely. As a long time film and television writer/producer with an impeccable reputation, I assure you everyone on the site gave their permission personally and/or through their legal representatives to have their picture posted. I defer to you, however, and thank you for your diligence and will gladly remove whomever this is immediately the moment we hear from them. Thanks for your help and facilitating this correction.

Best,
Michael

I agree completely. As a long time film and television writer/producer with an impeccable reputation, I assure you everyone on the site gave their permission personally and/or through their legal representatives to have their picture posted. I defer to you, however, and thank you for your diligence and will gladly remove whomever this is immediately the moment we hear from them. Thanks for your help and facilitating this correction.

Best,
Michael
My pleasure and good luck with the project.

Best,
Michael

Michael,

A few months ago you were going to do Chickamauga/Chattanooga. I had suggested to you and JD that you guys get Dave Powell as consultant for the scenes involving those battles. It appeared that you were both interested, but Dave hadn't heard anything yet. Are you still interested?

Thanks for the update. Somehow I missed Dreyfuss in the list.
Please note, due to scheduling conflicts, Mr. Dreyfuss is not attached at this time. As this has changed twice before and he's friends with both myself and the director, he may come back around again, but for now he is onto other projects. MFB

Please note, due to scheduling conflicts, Mr. Dreyfuss is not attached at this time. As this has changed twice before and he's friends with both myself and the director, he may come back around again, but for now he is onto other projects. MFB

Thanks, Michael. Well, if not, I know a spitting image of George Thomas. And he has given in-character presentations of Old Slow Trot, too.

BTW, are you still interested in Dave Powell as a consultant?

Back