To All My Fellow Veterans In My CWT Family "Thank You For Your Service"

ucvrelics

Colonel
Forum Host
Regtl. Quartermaster Shiloh 2020
Asst. Regtl. Quartermaster Antietam 2021
I just want to take the time to Thank all my fellow Veterans here at CivilWarTalk for their service. To all my other CW Talk family I say, "If you can read and write, Thank a teacher. If you can read and write in English, Thank a Veteran".

johan_steele

Regimental Armorer
Retired Moderator
Thank you for your service as well. God Bless you.
I just want to take the time to Thank all my fellow Veterans here at CivilWarTalk for their service. To all my other CW Talk family I say, "If you can read and write, Thank a teacher. If you can read and write in English, Thank a Veteran".

johan_steele

Regimental Armorer
Retired Moderator
On this day of days let us remember the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month
FF822E5D-57F4-4CB7-95E1-E9B73BF1572C.jpeg

Ole Miss

Captain
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Regtl. Staff Shiloh 2020
The veterans of this country have been and continue to be the glue that holds this nation together. While politicians at the bequest of constituents behave badly and abuse the public trust, our veterans---men and women---step in and protect our lives and rights.

Thank you on behalf of my family and myself to all that served!
Regards
David

Story

2nd Lieutenant
I just want to take the time to Thank all my fellow Veterans here at CivilWarTalk for their service.

Considering the ribald nature may offend some (particularly those who didn't serve), I'll just point out that there's a video "Thank me for my service" on youtube.

**** younger generation of grunts. *Guffaw*