HF The Springfield Civil War Reenactment (Simpsons) TV Show

Historical-Fiction
Two men intervene in a Civil War reenactment to make it more realistic. About Key & Peele: Key & Peele showcases the fearless wit of stars Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele as the duo takes on everything from "Gremlins 2" to systemic racism. With an array of sketches as wide-reaching as they are cringingly accurate, the pair has created a bevy of classic characters, including Wendell, the players of the East/West Bowl and President Obama's Anger Translator. *Warning strong language* but pretty funny lol.

Clip from "The Sweetest Apu" - Season 13 Episode 19 I still think South Park does better impressions of the episodes for the Civil War.

But, have you noticed? You never catch the South Park S’more Schnapps episode anymore? I’m wondering if they’re not showing it these days?

Cartman as Lee just doesn’t “feel right” for some reason. :smile:

But, have you noticed? You never catch the South Park S’more Schnapps episode anymore? I’m wondering if they’re not showing it these days?

Just watched it on youtube :D , thanks for that.

I love there episodes about that lol. Stans says "Give it up fat ***".

Back