Sutlers- Cheers & Jeers The Maryland Suttler

Mrs. V

1st Lieutenant
I had a very nice experience with this suttler. I saw that he had womens shoes at a reasonable price..75.00! So I emailed him about my issues with width in shoes..I wear a 6.5 EE. Basically i have a square foot. He took the time to ask for my foot measurements, width at widest point and length.. and then sent me photos of the boots with thier measurements. I got the size 7 and they fit!

Not so sure about the metal grommets on the shoes for laces, other than that they look period correct.

I had a very nice experience with this suttler. I saw that he had womens shoes at a reasonable price..75.00! So I emailed him about my issues with width in shoes..I wear a 6.5 EE. Basically i have a square foot. He took the time to ask for my foot measurements, width at widest point and length.. and then sent me photos of the boots with thier measurements. I got the size 7 and they fit!

Not so sure about the metal grommets on the shoes for laces, other than that they look period correct.
Glad it worked out! Have to have comfy feet. I've bought a few things from them at events over the years, seem like good guys.

Glad it worked out! Have to have comfy feet. I've bought a few things from them at events over the years, seem like good guys.
I was really surprised he would take the time to do measurements etc..I’ve found that with all the strolling and singing to the troops, I need a different pair of shoes for “day two”..he even told me that if i neededanything else, he’d see if he could find It for me it he didn’t have it.

Last edited:
I was really surprised he would take the time to do measurements etc..I’ve found that with all the strolling and sining to the troops, I need a different pair of shoes for “day two”..he even tolld me that if i neede anything else, he’d see if he could find It for me it he didn’t have it.
Good customer service is so refreshing these days isn't it? I have a pair of shoes made by Robert at Missouri Boot and he has you send in a tracing of your feet along with several measurements. It's night and day how comfortable they are compared to something off the rack. Glad you had a good experience and enjoy your comfy shoes.

Good customer service is so refreshing these days isn't it? I have a pair of shoes made by Robert at Missouri Boot and he has you send in a tracing of your feet along with several measurements. It's night and day how comfortable they are compared to something off the rack. Glad you had a good experience and enjoy your comfy shoes.
Yes it is.

Back