The Maps of the Cavalry at Gettysburg

https://www.casematepublishers.com/...f-the-cavalry-at-gettysburg.html#.XJVzeFNOk0M

The Maps of the Cavalry at Gettysburg

An Atlas of Mounted Operations from Brandy Station Through Falling Waters, June 9 – July 14, 1863

Bradley M. Gottfried

The Maps of the Cavalry at Gettysburg continues Bradley M. Gottfried's efforts to study and illustrate the major campaigns of the Civil War's Eastern Theater. This is his seventh book in the ongoing Savas Beatie Military Atlas Series. It plows new ground by breaking down the entire campaign into sixteen map sets or "action sections,” enriched with

9781611214796.jpg

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

infomanpa

First Sergeant
Interesting. The regular Gettysburg maps book by this author already has maps including the cavalry brigade locations....so I thought.

E_just_E

Brigadier General
Interesting. The regular Gettysburg maps book by this author already has maps including the cavalry brigade locations....so I thought.
I think that it is an extension of those maps. The Gettysburg book has a total of 140 maps. The Cavalry book has 82 maps. I suspect that there is some overlap, but several new maps as well.

The Cavarly book includes actions from June 9 to July 14, so there is a lot of things not included in the Battle of Gettysburg maps book

E_just_E

Brigadier General
I worked on this extensively with Brad. He covers all the way back to the banks of the Rappahannock River at the end of July. He's done a fine job of it, and I consider it to be a worthy addition to any Gettysburg library.
Eric, Do you know if he covers Albert Jenkins's action up North as well?