The Chickamauga National Military Park Tour 2018

You were walking towards the Snodgrass cabin when I captured this photo. We had a great time in Chattanooga, Ringgold and Fort Oglethorpe!

Bill
Heres a recent picture. See I told you its my favorite. :biggrin:
IMG_2407.jpg

Last edited:
That muster was THE BEST! We had so much fun. I don't think I ever told anyone this, or maybe I did? Jody didn't come with me and he usually packs the car. When I left home, I left my hanging clothes - long sleeved shirts, dress for dinner, etc. - hanging on the laundry room door. I called him and he said, "Hey are all these clothes hanging here supposed to be with you?" :D It was one of those musters where it was cold too. :laugh:

That muster was THE BEST! We had so much fun. I don't think I ever told anyone this, or maybe I did? Jody didn't come with me and he usually packs the car. When I left home, I left my hanging clothes - long sleeved shirts, dress for dinner, etc. - hanging on the laundry room door. I called him and he said, "Hey are all these clothes hanging here supposed to be with you?" :D It was one of those musters where it was cold too. :laugh:

It was a blast!

Bill

Back