- Jul 29, 2013
* The Appomattox Court House Historical Park Eastern Entrance on VA-24.
* Cannon Display near the Appomattox River.
* Close-Up of Caisson at Cannon Display.
* Confederate General Robert E. Lee's Headquarters.
* The Wilmer McLean House Complex.
* The McLean House and Well.
* The McLean House (rear), Kitchen and Slave Quarters.
* The McLean House Parlor (Surrender Room).
* The Appomattox Court House (NPS Visitor Center & Museum).
* The Clover Hill Tavern (Gift Shop)
* The Appomattox County Jail.
* The Peers House.
* Lee-Grant Meeting Site on April-10, 1865.
* The Battle of Appomattox Plaque.
* The Confederate Cemetery (1 Federal Soldier) and Monument.
* The Appomattox Train Station Depot.
* The Appomattox Train Depot Site.