ENDED Tents

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thta isn't a bad price... I'm kicking myself because I bought the better half a baker tent just a couple monthes ago and spent considerably more. Thanks for the heads up I'll pass the info on to a friend who is planning to buy an Officers Wall w/in the next mos.

THank You

Personally I would not touch these tents with a 20 foot pole.

These are made of common duck, not sunforger, a single spark and you risk a conflagration. I remember back the last time people were being sold non sunforger tents and we had to ban setting them up at events. that was back about 10, 12 years ago. I am sorry to see them being offered again.

pay the extra bucks and go sunforger canvas ONLY. its not worth the risk to life and limb.

Thank you for the information, but was not the tents of the period common duck type material, and with todays modern fire retardants it would be easy to treat the material and still save? Just a Question.

James

A g0od prober soldier would sleep on the ground with no shelter or in a shebang.. or dog tent..: )

The info above is posted in good fun and not intended to start trouble

I have a small A frame. and a dog tent depending on the weather for the weekend.

Steven

I have never used a dog tent for good reason, at 6'5" i would be guaranteed wet legs in the morning since I would significantly stick out of it... :smile:

Let's see .... Judging by the enlightening discussion on tents, I'm guessing -- just guessing, mind you -- that my travel trailer would not be allowed on the grounds.

Guess I'll never be an over-night reenactor.

Ole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back