Swords

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

lelliott19

Captain
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Hello @Pecan Pete and welcome to Civil War Talk - the best place on the internet for Civil War discussion. While I can't help with information about your saber, I can page some folks who may be able to to @Richard E. Schenk @Glen_C @ucvrelics James N. there's a bunch more "Sword guys" as well. One or more of them will be along to weigh in on yours. Again, welcome to Civil War Talk. Happy you decided to join us.

zburkett

First Sergeant
Hi and welcome. There are a lot of sword experts on the forum but I'm not one of them. Two things I can tell you are (1) They will need a lot more photos to tell you much about your sword/sabers. (2) There are a lot of Tiffany fakes out there so be careful. Please keep us in the loop because we all learn from each other.

Hi and welcome. There are a lot of sword experts on the forum but I'm not one of them. Two things I can tell you are (1) They will need a lot more photos to tell you much about your sword/sabers. (2) There are a lot of Tiffany fakes out there so be careful. Please keep us in the loop because we all learn from each other.
H

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)