ENDED Sword Restoration Here!!!!!!

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum from middle Alabama and I can attest to the high quality of your work. It is good to have you join us.

Hi guys
For those that do not know me I am Tom Nardi from Tom Nardi sword restoration. I have been restoring swords for 20 years and wanted to invite you to my website http://swordrestorationtn.com/ If I can be of some help please contact me there.
Tom I too can attest to your fine work. You probably doubled the value of my Rev War English saber with the wire wrap on the hilt. I even asked you to match the patina (old look) of it to the rest of the sword. I was shocked how well it came out. As a collector of CW & Rev War swords I can not tell if your work is period or done recently. When I'm gone and my time comes no one will know the difference. Yes there are a lot of folks here that post swords that look like a train ran over them (twice). For your fair cost you can help them restore it to its original beauty. Good work, Thanks, Jim

Hi Tom,
Your Want and For Sale ad are dated in 2003 and earlier.

Where could I look for how to repair a 1860 saber including how to repair/replace the grip cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back