Trivia Summer 2019 Trivia Notice!

ami

First Lady of CivilWarTalk
Super Moderator
We are in the home stretch of school, and scouts and mentally, I have checked out.
Hammock_-_Polynesia.jpg

Summer is coming and we need to recharge!

But I know trivia needs to go on!

Here are the Dates we will break from trivia:

June 3-7 (School is out, my brain is officially mush)

July 8-12 (the big kids are at summer camp! Just me and the little guy for some fun on our own!)

July 29- Aug 2 (all the kids are going to Nana's! I have the house to myself! What will I do with my time?)

Aug 12-16 (School starts next week! what?!? it can't be! Need to get back to school supplies and work on den meeting plans!)

This will be a combined Summer Game. so points will be cumulative for June, July and august.

I'm ready and can't wait to kick off my summer campaign season starting with Gettysburg in July so I'll have something to report about in the Reenactors Forum. Been nothing but work down here in Fl. since our reenacting season ended in early April, yuck. Hope you and the boys have a fun summer planned @ami.

Aug 12-16 (School starts next week! what?!? it can't be! Need to get back to school supplies and work on den meeting plans!)
Just wondering if the plan has changed for this week of Aug 12-16? I see a Trivia Question is up for today and just wondered if we will have questions all week or if this one was posted in error?

Back