Suggested Topic/Video for Discussion

JerseyBart

Brigadier General
Forum Host
I am hoping to beef up attendance for future discussions, especially now that we're all stuck inside for awhile. So for next week, 3/30, please suggest a topic or specific video. I will use what seems like a consensus topic/video to discuss. If your topic/video is not chosen one week, it certainly might be in weeks to come.

Thanks,

JerseyBart

Taking suggestions for the next video discussion. I will post one at 5:00 est today for Monday night.

Keep this video suggestion thread in mind as well and if you have been part of a televised lecture, discussion, panel or author who has promoted your book with a discussion etc on tv, internet etc feel free to post your video. We can absolutely discuss your work.

@Dom71 @Cavalry Charger @Georgia Sixth @luinrina and anyone else...are you up for a video discussion on Easter Monday???
Oh, I just realized it's the day after here for me, too! I could be in he!! after a four day weekend with working from home and new staff coming on board ... :help: The timing could work for me, but I'm afraid I'll have to take a rain check on that one for now JB.

Last edited:

Back