Stonewall Stonewall Jackson portrait on "Dallas"

NFB22

Sergeant Major
I was watching an episode from season 2 of the tv classic "Dallas" and has anyone else ever noticed the portrait of Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson hanging in the lobby of Ewing Oil? I thought it was pretty cool that even a hit tv show like that paid tribute to this southern hero. There's another painting hanging in the lobby, not quite sure but I believe it's the famous Virginian Patrick Henry.

I was watching an episode from season 2 of the tv classic "Dallas" and has anyone else ever noticed the portrait of Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson hanging in the lobby of Ewing Oil? I thought it was pretty cool that even a hit tv show like that paid tribute to this southern hero. There's another painting hanging in the lobby, not quite sure but I believe it's the famous Virginian Patrick Henry.

Nice post, thanks for the info as l have never watched "Dallas" in my life, not even once.

Which portrait of Jackson was it? :smile: He sneaks in everywhere.

Back