Sterling Price's Lieutenants

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!
Anyone have a copy of "Sterling Price's Lieutenants" by Peterson & McGhee? Looking to peruse a copy, but don't plan to visit Missouri for several months. It appears there are several copies at libraries throughout Missouri, including one on Fort Leonard Wood, near where I grew up. It looks like the research library at Wilson's Creek has multiple copies, however they are closed for remodeling until summer of 2020. At 500+ pages, I assume it would be asking too much for someone to photo copy it (lol).

AlexPensFan86

Private
I have a Revised Edition that I purchased directly from the publisher a few years back. Sadly a perusal of their webpage doesn't list it as available any more. If I had the time or resources I'd gladly photocopy it for you. However, if there is something specific you are looking for, I would be happy to try and take a picture of a few pages with my phone and send them to you.

I have a Revised Edition that I purchased directly from the publisher a few years back. Sadly a perusal of their webpage doesn't list it as available any more. If I had the time or resources I'd gladly photocopy it for you. However, if there is something specific you are looking for, I would be happy to try and take a picture of a few pages with my phone and send them to you.
I appreciate the offer. I figured I should at least ask in this group. I'm not looking for any one specific item, just wanted to see if it would be a good resource. I have a copy of McGhee's Missouri Confederate troops, which I really like.
I wasn't aware that they had revised/ reprinted it.

archieclement

Captain
I appreciate the offer. I figured I should at least ask in this group. I'm not looking for any one specific item, just wanted to see if it would be a good resource. I have a copy of McGhee's Missouri Confederate troops, which I really like.
I wasn't aware that they had revised/ reprinted it.
cant photo copy it, its the size of a big city phone book, over 500 pages, lists every known officer of the Missouri State Guard down to company commanders.

Lists every unit of every division of the MSG and all its officers

Last edited:
cant photo copy it, its the size of a big city phone book, over 500 pages, lists every known officer of the Missouri State Guard down to company commanders.

Lists every unit of every division of the MSG and all its officers
Exactly why I'd like to find a copy. Guess I'll have to make the trip out West and examine it for myself.