Springfield Rollin White Infringement Revolver Parts or Repair?

Babysan12

Cadet
Hello all, Have a tall order here... My great, great, great Grandfather served the Union throughout most of the Civil War and lived into his early 80s. Somewhere along the lines he picked up a .30 rimfire Springfield Pocket Revolver. It's a blatant infringement of Rollin White's cylinder design. My understanding is that Springfield pumped out as many as they could before the lawyers shut it down. The only known year of manufacture was 1863. My father inherited it and it was passed on to me. The problem is, by the time I got it, it was in pretty bad shape: Missing cylinder, among other parts. I've managed to find a few "parts guns" here and there and only need two more parts to make it complete: the cylinder rod and latch lock. I was on a streak there for a while and now over the last 6 months or so I haven't been able to find anything. Can anyone suggest a source for parts or civil war era restoration? I'd love to be able to return it to working condition. It will never be fired - viable ammo is an impossibility from what I've found so far. But, it would be great to at least get it back to the condition it was in when he was carrying it around. Thanks much, in advance. I will post a few pics shortly.

Babysan12

Cadet
34261FC1-9CB5-4E51-A491-10E14DD206C8.jpeg
F33E0086-FB87-4C9E-B993-B252A9A588EA.jpeg

Babysan12

Cadet
No luck with Lodgewood and S&S. Lodgewood didn't even have the decency to reply to me email. Thanks for the references anyway. Its gonna be an uphill battle...