View attachment 318307View attachment 316493
We are doing it! We are going to try to get a CivilWarTalk Calendar out for 2020!
- You must be a member of CivilWarTalk to enter. Join Today!
- Each member may submit up to 3 photos for THIS contest.
- The person submitting the photo must be the photographer.
- By entering this contest you give permission for CivilWarTalk to use and print for the purpose of selling a calendar.
- Photos must have been taken within the last 5 years
- Photos may be from a Reenactment, Battlefield, or any other Civil War subject matter.
- Photos may be new, or photos from previous contests, Photos may have previously won a contest here at CivilWarTalk.
- All submissions must be entered before August 20, 2019
- This will be a juried contest.
- There will be a popular vote as well as jury selected photos
- We are looking for some "themed" photos. Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, Gettysburg, Antietam, etc.
- Photos entered into this contest will not be included in Photo of the Year voting.
- Main/full image file needs to be suitable for print, IE at least 300DPI @ 8"x10"
- Reply to this thread, and include the web friendly version of your photo(s) by using the "Attach Files" button, then select "full image". (Suggested maximum width and/or height = 2048px)
- Watermarks OK in Web Friendly Photos, but must be kept to a minimum in the Full Size Calendar Photos!
- PLEASE NOTE: we will require the full-size versions of the winning photos later via email!
What are you playing for:
- Users submitting photos to the forum for this contest will retain full rights to their photographs, including ownership, but through the act of submission will also grant to the CivilWarTalk.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, and display the submitted photos.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring that they possess the right to submit a photo.
- As always, CivilWarTalk reserves the right to delete any photos or content it deems as questionable or offensive.
- Winning Photos Featured on the CivilWarTalk Home Page!
- 1st Place Photographer will be featured on Calendar Cover and will get a free copy of the Calendar
- 2nd Place Photographer will also get a free Calendar
- 3rd Place Photographer will get a 50% Off Coupon for a Calendar
- All other featured Winners will get a 10% discount on any Calendars purchased
- Winning Photos Featured on CivilWarTalk's facebook page with user name mention
- Winning Photographers (up to 13) will be permitted to submit a caption including their business information.
- All winners get Bragging rights!
View attachment 318308
View attachment 318309