These things are EXPENSIVE 😮

Just got the 12 pounder Napoleon.

- 2 flag bearers
- 2 infantry
- Lee
- Stuart
- Stonewall
- Longstreet

He’s asking for some artillerymen, NBF, Grant, Rosecrans, and some boys in blue for Christmas. Did I mention this hobby is expensive??

1632272744280.jpeg

- 2 flag bearers
- 2 infantry
- Lee
- Stuart
- Stonewall
- Longstreet

He’s asking for some artillerymen, NBF, Grant, Rosecrans, and some boys in blue for Christmas. Did I mention this hobby is expensive??

View attachment 415013
Yes , it can get very expensive . I have a fair number of Britains I've collected over the years and I never get tired of looking at them . They are a good investment if you are interested in history .

Yes , it can get very expensive . I have a fair number of Britains I've collected over the years and I never get tired of looking at them . They are a good investment if you are interested in history .
They are of high quality. I don’t mind paying for it but the Napoleon was more than $60 😬

Will keep buying them…they’re awesome.

They are of high quality. I don’t mind paying for it but the Napoleon was more than $60 😬

Will keep buying them…they’re awesome.
I used to get most of my Britains from Sierra Toy Soldier. They have the Britains Napoleon for $39.99 but are out of stock .

Hobby Bunker has the 3" ordnance rifle in stock for 39.99 . They list the Napoleon as a future release , so it must be out of production currently .

Display acreage is getting limited. And I had two dioramas I want to finish this year —both will require 10 inches of my shelf.
I feel your pain on that one . My cases are full and I have lots of miniatures and plane and armor models to build and paint .

Back for an update. I just drove south on US 65 past the turn to Cole Camp and the edge of Warsaw, Missouri. If you haven't watched the video, you should. These two towns factor into the wartime account given by one of the old veterans. The towns are not extremely distant from each other, but an army would need to pass through some challenging countryside to make such a hike. I was thinking about these old gents as I drove past the locales.

- 2 flag bearers
- 2 infantry
- Lee
- Stuart
- Stonewall
- Longstreet

View attachment 415013
Thanks for posting. I don't have the flag bearers. Must check to see if they are still available.

Miniatures2.jpg

Miniatures.jpg

Back