1. Welcome to the CivilWarTalk, a forum for questions and discussions about the American Civil War! Become a member today for full access to all of our resources, it's fast, simple, and absolutely free!
Dismiss Notice
Join and Become a Patron at CivilWarTalk!
Support this site with a monthly or yearly subscription! Active Patrons get to browse the site Ad free!
START BY JOINING NOW!

Some events in Gettysburg this weekend/ great weather on tap

Discussion in 'The Civil War Traveler's Companion' started by EJ Zander, Feb 17, 2017.

1. EJ Zander

EJ Zander Sergeant

Some great weather on tap this weekend with temps in the 60s. Thought I'd throw out some stuff going on in and around town if anybody has cabin fever.

2/17 Dine with General and Mrs Lee at the Farnsworth House 717-334-8838

2/18 Have dessert with General Grant at the Fairfield Inn 717-642-5410

2/18 and 19 GNMP winter lecture series 1-2pm at the visitors center

• February 18: On the McClellan Go Round—George McClellan and the Antietam Campaign presented by Daniel Vermilya, GNMP
    • February 19: Longstreet & Huger: The Battle of Seven Pines, May 31 - June 1, 1862 presented by Karlton Smith, GNMP

2/20 Adams County Community Appreciation Day, GNMP museum and cyclorama are free if your an Adams County resident

As for myself, I'm in the middle of a master bath rehab. Started it in February thinking it would be cold out, :frown:.

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)