So how's War of Rights?

Ethan S.

First Sergeant
I've been watching General Cody on Youtube play War of Rights for a while now, and the gameplay seems really cool. Sometimes you get craphead players in the multiplayers games from what I understand. I've never played. Honestly, I'm 17 and have never played a single video game before. I do however, want to try it when I get my own place. So is it a PC thing, or an X-Box thing? How do you control the soldier?

I know one thing I'm excited for, as hinted by Cody, they're coming out with Artillery and Cavalry soon.

Does it have a single player mode or do you have to play against someone else? Slow internet connection on my part.
Yes and no, there is something called "Drill Camp." You can play by yourself and with others but it's like neutral ground. It lets you figure out the game and what not.

Are you sure your computer is to slow? You'd be suprised.

Yes and no, there is something called "Drill Camp." You can play by yourself and with others but it's like neutral ground. It lets you figure out the game and what not.

Are you sure your computer is to slow? You'd be suprised.

Computer is not the issue, it is the internet connection. Live to far out and have to go through a satellite connection which limits speed.

Back