Side Trips for Antietam Muster in October 2021

James N.

Colonel
Forum Host
Annual Winner
Featured Book Reviewer
Part of the preliminary discussions about this trip is possibly traveling the same road from Spring Hill to Franklin that the two armies took.
I know Stones River/Murfreesboro is tantalizingly close to Franklin but think our event should be concentrated on one or the other, preferably Franklin, especially since the Battle Of Franklin Trust now has available Rippavilla as well as the Carter House and Carnton. Stones River could be grist for a side trip on Thursday or Friday, much like South Mountain this year.

ucvrelics

Colonel
Forum Host
Regtl. Quartermaster Shiloh 2020
Part of the preliminary discussions about this trip is possibly traveling the same road from Spring Hill to Franklin that the two armies took.

I know Stones River/Murfreesboro is tantalizingly close to Franklin but think our event should be concentrated on one or the other, preferably Franklin, especially since the Battle Of Franklin Trust now has available Rippavilla as well as the Carter House and Carnton. Stones River could be grist for a side trip on Thursday or Friday, much like South Mountain this year.
This thread is for Antietam side trips, all I did was answer the ladies question. Stones River in the spring. No further discussion on this subject is needed in this tread.