Miniatures Share Your Non-Civil War Miniatures Here!

CivilWarTalk

Lieutenant General
- ★★★ -
Managing Member & Webmaster
This Thread is here specifically as a place to post any photos of Non-Civil War Miniatures, either your work, or your photos of amazing work you think is worthy of showing off to others!

Please don't post Non-Civil War Miniatures photos anywhere but this thread!

Please don't post any Civil War Era Miniatures in this thread! If you see that someone has mistakenly done this, please report it and we will probably move it out and turn it into it's own thread so it can be featured on the forum and shared properly!

Thanks!

Some GI's.
20200107_164540.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work, again. The Battle of the Bulge; the only good thing about fighting when It's that cold is you don't bleed as much.
I had an uncle wounded there by "friendly fire" and one of my late father's cousins who died about 15 years ago was wounded in the Bulge . His wounds never completely healed ! They were a contributing factor to his death some 60 years later ..

I had an uncle wounded there by "friendly fire" and one of my late father's cousins who died about 15 years ago was wounded in the Bulge . His wounds never completely healed ! They were a contributing factor to his death some 60 years later ..
Sorry to hear that. Those boys were tough

I've done a bit of housekeeping in the forum, and split out some of the discussions about Civil War Miniatures, and done my best to keep the conversations intact as best I can. You'll now find over a dozen new threads in the forum from this thread containing your best Civil War Miniatures Content!

What I've left behind are all your non-Civil War posts, and a few posts that contain either a mix of eras including the Civil War, or individual photos that devoting an entire thread to might be a bit of a stretch, or would break the discussion in the thread in confusing ways.

Feel free to continue using this thread to post your Non Civil War Miniatures that you want to share, but post your Civil War Miniatures in their own Threads in the Forum so we can promote them and share them with our members and beyond!

Thanks!

I remember a custom figure of a Civil War reenactor ( who was rather stocky) eating KFC out of a bucket . I don't know who did it , but it was well done .
A while ago I did a Confederate reenactor eating a McDonalds , don't know if it's the one you're thinking of but it was in a magazine.
I'll take some pics and post it in a couple of days.

Back