Share Your June/July 2013 Sesquicentennial Photos!

CivilWarTalk

Lieutenant General
- ★★★ -
Managing Member & Webmaster
If you've visited Gettysburg or Vicksburg over the last few weeks, or plan to do so in the coming days, and you've taken any photos you'd like to share, please Upload and share them below!

You are welcome to post Battlefield, Living History, and Reenactment photos. Please post only photos you have taken or have permission to post. Thanks!

Well, I'll start.

Powers Hill, looking toward Spangler's Meadow, June 2013
100_3022.jpg

Looking up at LRT from Warren Avenue (right before I was run over by the herd of Segways), June 2013

100_3015.jpg

A few pictures of Lori and the kids. The pictures of Granny and Peanut were taken by my grand daughter Rose AKA Da Voodpecker.

Attachments

• Lori and Peanut Gettysburg 2013.jpg
    Lori and Peanut Gettysburg 2013.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 298
  • CW Rose.jpg
    CW Rose.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 319
  • Peanut and Brittany Mumma Gettysburg 2013.jpg
    Peanut and Brittany Mumma Gettysburg 2013.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 309
  • Rose\'s first picture of Peanut Gettysburg 2013.jpg
    Rose\'s first picture of Peanut Gettysburg 2013.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 291
Forgot to mention Rose is three. The lady in the picture with Rose, Pam Mumma, came to Lori's aide as a Deputy Drill Instructor and her and her daughter, as well as the rest of the Ladies from the 3rd US Infantry, allowed Lori to survive the event. Surprisingly No grandchildren were harmed (or sold cheap) during this event.

This shot was taken on Cress's Ridge behind one of Brigadier General J.R. Chambliss's 3" guns looking south towards the center of East Cavalry Field where on the afternoon of 3 July, J.E.B. Stuarts cavalry found and attacked several cavalry brigades of Major Gen. David McM. Gregg.
cress\'s ridge looking south.JPG

Back