Seven Years Ago Rear Rank Productions put on the Absolute Best Sharpsburg ever

Great Vid. Thanks

So how did they work that. Did R&R setup the hole thing and do the filming?

Shame on you Drew, it will always be "Sharpsburg"😊
You know I cringed myself right after I hit the post reply like when you know you're saying something dumb but it comes out anyway and it's too late, I thought you might call me on it. I'm looking forward to hearing about the Shenandoah event. I need to try and make one of their events. My northern company wanted to support Cedar Creek so I'm going up for that.

You know I cringed myself right after I hit the post reply like when you know you're saying something dumb but it comes out anyway and it's too late, I thought you might call me on it. I'm looking forward to hearing about the Shenandoah event. I need to try and make one of their events. My northern company wanted to support Cedar Creek so I'm going up for that.
If you can do an Anders/RR event do so, they are absolutely the best, we did Ft. Harrison on the 150 anniversary and the breast works were incredible. Henrico County VA. could not have been any more accommodating. The RR events are not large with the usual carnival that follows, very little canvas and many times not open to spectators. These are mainly for the participants, though I believe that 1864 will be open to the public, as we are raising funds for battlefield preservation, in the Valley.

Yes, their re-enactments are absolutely the best and most authentic in the hobby, you sign a waiver as they will have crews around filming.

Check out their site and go to past events to look at some amazing pictures:
How do they generate revenue from these events and films?

If you can do an Anders/RR event do so, they are absolutely the best, we did Ft. Harrison on the 150 anniversary and the breast works were incredible. Henrico County VA. could not have been any more accommodating. The RR events are not large with the usual carnival that follows, very little canvas and many times not open to spectators. These are mainly for the participants, though I believe that 1864 will be open to the public, as we are raising funds for battlefield preservation, in the Valley.
I see they have one in April and August. I'll be keeping an eye on the latter. April is a tough time of year for me to get away and I've already committed to do Bentonville in March bookended by two local events down here. August is very doable. I'll have to see how the summer schedule falls. Can you sign up as an independent?

I see they have one in April and August. I'll be keeping an eye on the latter. April is a tough time of year for me to get away and I've already committed to do Bentonville in March bookended by two local events down here. August is very doable. I'll have to see how the summer schedule falls. Can you sign up as an independent?
You can fall in with us 2nd MD Co C CS

You can fall in with us 2nd MD Co C CS
Thanks, I really appreciate that. I'll see how the schedules fall the beginning of the year and will for sure keep this in mind. I have all good stuff but not a closet full of jackets to choose from. Is a jean RDII acceptable in your bunch and appropriate for that event? At that time frame I imagine there was still a bit of a mix. I just had to order a Columbus Depot jacket for Bentonville. The pain of CS stuff sometimes.

Back