1stmn.jpg

roadhound101.jpg

gentlemanrob.JPG

mikeserpa.jpg

drjekyll.JPG

rebelbrit.JPG

james n.JPG

pamac.jpeg

All are very nice...for the newbie in the room, what is this for? Is it possible for me to enter whatever this is?
Picture of the month, @Ethan S. and welcome to the forum. If you return to the top of the page and see a file of vertical dots, just strike one for the representative picture that is below. Then mouse to the right lower corner and strike 'cast vote' and the poll results appear with your vote tallied.
Lubliner.

All are very nice...for the newbie in the room, what is this for? Is it possible for me to enter whatever this is?
Does it have to be at a civil war site? How about a not so well known civil war site, such as my front yard? They were here at Boone Furnace, (story time for later)
The first post in this thread might be able to answer your questions: https://civilwartalk.com/threads/september-2019-potm-now-accepting-entries.160695/ The contest is held monthly with some special contests held every now and then. Just watch out for threads in the contests forum and read the submission rules how to enter and what can be submitted.

And welcome aboard CWT!

Voted and didn't go for the equestrian statue this time - surprisingly. Very tough choice and had to keep looking back and forth.

Back