Sept. 15 National Thank You Day

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW:REGISTER HERE!

donna

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Forum Host
Even though this not a food day, thought mention that Sept. 15 is thank you day.. I have so many to be thankful to, my husband, my children, my late parents and so many friends.

I also thank all of you who have contributed to the Food Forum. It is a fun forum and a happy one. Thanks so much for sharing food recipes and thoughts on foods with all of us. Thanks too to Mike and Ami for letting me Host this forum. I enjoy it so much.

Again many thanks to all!

amweiner

2nd Lieutenant
Now that's a holiday I can celebrate all-out!!! There are so many people and things in life to feel thankful for, but here especially I want to express thanks for the CWT family. A wonderful place with even better people, and I love starting my days here with all of you. Thank you for all you do, but even more for who you are.

JPK Huson 1863

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Forum Host
Thank you for bringing us National Thank You Day- gee whiz, they kept this one hidden!

Next year, a little fore warning, and then a parade! Who doesn't have so many ' Thank You's ' to say, best thing to do would be hold a parade and wrap them all into one! With acrobats!
ae.jpg

truthckr

2nd Lieutenant
A big "Thank You" to all the members, hosts and moderators who make this such an educational place to visit. I don't agree with all of the posts, but seeing different opinions on topics allows my mind to more comprehend the moral and ethical difficulties our ancestors must have faced in the ACW era.

gentlemanrob

Sergeant
Forum Host
I want to say Thank You to everyone who makes the site a success. Thanks to Mike and Ami for creating this site. Thanks to moderators who help keep it safe. Thanks to the Hosts who help run the forums. Thanks to the members who keep putting input in and keep joining.