CWT Presents Sean Michael Chick - Grant’s Left Hook: The Bermuda Hundred Campaign, May 5-June 7, 1864

Added to Calendar: 07/21/21

lelliott19

Brigadier General
* OFFICIAL *
CWT PRESENTER
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Regtl. Staff Chickamauga 2018
1626231966722.png

Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 8:30 pm EDT
CivilWarTalk Presents:
Sean Michael Chick
author of

Grant's Left Hook: The Bermuda Hundred Campaign, May 5-June 7, 1864
In A Free Live Video Presentation

Historian Sean Michael Chick analyzes and explains the plans, events, and repercussions of the Bermuda Hundred Campaign in Grant’s Left Hook: The Bermuda Hundred Campaign, May 5-June 7, 1864. The book contains hundreds of photographs, new maps, and a fresh consideration of Grant’s Virginia strategy and the generalship of Butler and Beauregard. The book is also filled with anecdotes and impressions from the rank and file who wore blue and gray.

Sean Michael Chick graduated from University of New Orleans with a Bachelor of Arts in History and Communications and from Southeastern Louisiana University with a Master of Arts in History. He currently works in New Orleans, leading historic tours of his hometown and helping residents and visitors appreciate the city’s past. His first book was The Battle of Petersburg, June 15-18, 1864. He is currently working on books for the Emerging Civil War Series, and Dreams of Victory: General P. G. T. Beauregard in the Civil War is coming soon from Savas Beatie.
***REGISTER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT***
Seating is limited. You don't have to be a member of CivilWarTalk to attend.
Don't forget to mark the date on your calendar!
Live on Zoom Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at 8:30 pm EDT.

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAsduispz0tH9cJtCkStxE922TprtsU6Gko

Last edited:
Ok everyone --- It's time to register and plan to attend tomorrow night's weekly zoom presentation. Our guest this week is Sean Michael Chick, author of Grant’s Left Hook: The Bermuda Hundred Campaign, May 5-June 7, 1864.

It's not too late! to attend tonight's weekly zoom presentation when our guest will be Sean Michael Chick, author of Grant’s Left Hook: The Bermuda Hundred Campaign, May 5-June 7, 1864.

Is it possible to watch or listen to the recording of this? I showed up at the wrong time this evening.

I enjoyed last night's presentation. I thought I heard him say it was his first Zoom presentation. He did good. I like his speaking style too as well as the material.

Back