Saying hey from the flyover states!

Hey all. Massive Civil War buff here. With much-to-do about nothing here in the Midwest, I tend to read a lot of civil war books. I've recently started into the world of collecting civil war pieces/era period pieces and am looking forward to learning more about Americas War. I'm anxious to learn from the vast array of knowledge on this forum and hope to become a contributor in small ways myself. It's nice to see a large group of people with a deep interest in the topic. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Stay Civil

ACWC

Last edited:

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

Jimklag

Brigadier General
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Hey all. Massive Civil War buff here. With much-to-do about nothing here in the Midwest, I tend to read a lot of civil war books. I've recently started into the world of collecting civil war pieces/era period pieces and am looking forward to learning more about Americas War. I'm anxious to learn from the vast array of knowledge on this forum and hope to become a contributor in small ways myself. It's nice to see a large group of people with a deep interest in the topic. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Stay Civil

ACWC
Welcome aboard from the Railroads and Steam Locomotives forum.

Welcome aboard from the Railroads and Steam Locomotives forum.
If I hadn't worked at a railroad myself for a few years, I would be a lot more interested in the topic. :smile: Worked for BNSF out here as a motor mover for several years. I am officially a member of the "planes, trains and automobiles club". I've flown a plane, driven a train and driven a car!

archieclement

2nd Lieutenant
Forum Host

Stay Civil

ACWC
Welcome from Northern Missouri and the Trans-Mississippi forum

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)