CWTrust Save Four Battlefields in Virginia and West Virginia

CMWinkler

Colonel
Retired Moderator
Expired Image Removed

Last month, I shared the opportunity to save 243 acres at four battlefields in Virginia and West Virginia — Cedar Creek and New Market Heights in Virginia; Harpers Ferry and Greenbrier River in West Virginia. We have received some generous contributions and are again asking for support to preserve these pieces of American history, forever. Will you help us cross the finish line?

As a thank-you for your generosity, we are offering a specially commissioned, signed and numbered, Civil War print by renowned artist Keith Rocco. These prints, portraying the very land you can help save with your donation, have never been available to the general public.

Your gift of $100 or more grants you a 25” x 16” full-color print on premium matte paper, hand-signed and numbered by the artist. We’ll ship your print in a protective sleeve, ready for framing. With your gift of $500 or more, you’ll receive a printed artist’s giclèe print in vibrant color on a 30” x 17” canvas.

These look very much like original paintings, and I know you will be proud to display this work of art in your home or office to show the significant role you played in preserving these acres for future generations. To learn more about the image, “Rally on the battery!” you can read Keith Rocco’s commentary here.

Not only are you helping to protect this hallowed ground forever, but you can have a beautiful keepsake forever.

Very Sincerely,
Expired Image Removed
Jim Lighthizer

P.S. Help save 243 acres in Virginia and West Virginia. All donors who give $100 or more will receive an exclusive print of this very land at the Battle of Cedar Creek!

Very generous of Keith Rocco to do that. I clicked on "Donate Now" and made a donation to the CivilWarTrust. Bumping this thread and hoping others donate too.

Back