ENDED Sale of Civil War Letters & Documents and Prints

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

covers

Private
Official Vendor
In my public auction sale of July 10, 1982, I sold a large group of Civil War manuscripts, documents and prints from an extra-illustrated set of "Battles and Leaders of the Civil War" expanded from four to twenty-four volumes as compiled by the great collector, Frederick S. Peck. I recently repurchased the balance of the collection.​

This sale includes the Confederate related prints and documents as well as a couple Union items. Some items are offered still hinged or inlaid into the original album pages as noted. All lots are from the Peck collection unless specifically attributed otherwise. With the exception of the three lots offered at end of this sale, the Union material from the Peck collection will be sold on eBay over the next couple months by Matt Liebson. His eBay handle is "paperhistory" and all lots with have a code with "FP" to indicate they are from the Peck collection. A direct link to those coded lots is here.

I would like to thank the members and forum moderators of CWT for helping me with some much appreciated information.

Richard Frajola​

563.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Some great items included in this sale and the prices seem appropriate.

@alan polk you might want to take a look at Item #35 which may be of interest to your research.

The first tranche of Union material from the Peck collection is closing on eBay in a couple hours. Seller‘s handle is paperhistory all Pck lots hafd “FP” in description.

Last edited:
Sale Ends November 15th. See link in my first post in thread.

Mention that you heard about the sale on CWT when ordering in the next week and get 30% discount, subject unsold.
thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back