Restricted S.C REMOVE THE AFRICAN AMERICAN MONUMENT!

Booner

2nd Lieutenant
Forum Host
Mr. Young,

I hope you're wrong, but realize you're probably correct.

In the mid 80's I made a trip back to my home town and ran into my high school history teacher. We had a wonderful talk for 2-3 hours and I made the comment that I grew up/came of age in the most interesting of times -the late 60's. He looked at me and said, " The 60's ruined this country." It took me a few years thinking about what he said until I realized he was correct. And this PC business got it's start in the 60's and if it continues to it's logical end, it will also ruin this country.

We're going through a period of radicalism now, in many ways similar to the radicalism that occurred in the 1850's, ( a cheep ploy to get my post back on topic).

rgds,
Booner

jgoodguy

Banished Forever
-:- A Mime -:-
is a terrible thing...
Don’t feed the Mime
Mr. Young,

In the mid 80's I made a trip back to my home town and ran into my high school history teacher. We had a wonderful talk for 2-3 hours and I made the comment that I grew up/came of age in the most interesting of times -the late 60's. He looked at me and said, " The 60's ruined this country." It took me a few years thinking about what he said until I realized he was correct. And this PC business got it's start in the 60's and if it continues to it's logical end, it will also ruin this country.

We're going through a period of radicalism now, in many ways similar to the radicalism that occurred in the 1850's, ( a cheep ploy to get my post back on topic).

rgds,
Booner

I'd love to know when exactly the time before PC was?

You might also have to explain exactly what PC is other than something someone disagrees with.

major bill

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Forum Host
Mr. Young,

rgds,
Booner

Anyone who wants the country to return to the 1950s suffers from selective memory.

jgoodguy

Banished Forever
-:- A Mime -:-
is a terrible thing...
Don’t feed the Mime
Anyone who wants the country to return to the 1950s suffers from selective memory.

I was born and lived in Birmingham, AL and have heard how wonderful it was in the 1950s and 60s. Somehow forgetting a bunch of not so nice stuff.