Reopened: Court Martial Group, Army of the Cumberland

SLtalking

Cadet
While searching online for information on a relative, I found an old thread from this forum titled "Court Martial Group, Army of the Cumberland". The original pictures were posted February of 2016 and the thread had been closed. I joined CivilWarTalk, submitted some information on a document that was transcribed earlier this year. The transcribed document is a size roll where my 5x great grandfather's name in is listed. The top of the page says C O C. Elsewhere in the document those initials are identified as Cumberland Old Courthouse. I think it might shine light on the photos from the 2016 post. I hope someone with much more research experience will take a look at my post and the links to the document and provide an opinion!

My new comment is the 20th one on the original thread, I am new to this, I hope I have posted and linked the right way!

This looks like a great project for the Researching Civil War Records and Ancestry forum. Although I hate to ask you to retype, if you start a thread there with what you have found and what you are looking to find our crack team of volunteers will do our best!

This looks like a great project for the Researching Civil War Records and Ancestry forum. Although I hate to ask you to retype, if you start a thread there with what you have found and what you are looking to find our crack team of volunteers will do our best!

Thank you for your suggestion. (New to using a forum, but good at copy and paste!

Back