Remembrance Day Parade 2019 - Photos & Discussion

CivilWarTalk

Lieutenant General
- ★★★ -
Managing Member & Webmaster
A Selection Of Photos from the Thread Below!
1574703578377.png

1574703628947.png

1574703711381.png

1574703797268.png

1574703864714.png

Last edited:
Besides @Belle Montgomery and @Equestriangirl93 in the above picture, the other CWT members, being in uniform were hard to pick out. Perhaps, some of them can add their own pictures.

Here's me (far left) with some fellow musician friends at the Field Musician's monument in Unity Park just before the start of the parade.
74322563_10215248065097366_8268976496333291520_n.jpg

Also, here's a video of the parade from the American Battlefield Trust's Facebook page--they were live streaming the event. Starting at around 13:30 you can hear and see the group I was with--wearing the red sashes--playing "Minstrel Boy" which the announcer misidentifies as "Marching Through Georgia." Then we go into "Frog in the Well."

Last edited:
"Please remember that there is only one "Official" President Lincoln for the parade. All others will be removed from the parade."

I've heard that for 2020, the designated Lincoln Prime gets to march at the front of the parade.

All other Secondary Lincolns have to form a squad to bring up the rear of the parade, along with the Secondary General Lees.

See also "Rule of Santa Clauses".

Here's me (far left) with some fellow musician friends at the Field Musician's monument in Unity Park just before the start of the parade.
View attachment 335669

Also, here's a video of the parade from the American Battlefield Trust's Facebook page--they were live streaming the event. Starting at around 13:30 you can hear and see the group I was with--wearing the red sashes--playing "Minstrel Boy" which the announcer misidentifies as "Marching Through Georgia." Then we go into "Frog in the Well."
Can you tell us how many minutes into the parade where you appear?

I marched in this one a good 15 yrs ago or more with the 14th Brooklyn. One of these years I'll make it down again. Does anyone know if there is an orphan brigade of sorts for us Union guys that don't have a group large enough for our own formation?

I marched in this one a good 15 yrs ago or more with the 14th Brooklyn. One of these years I'll make it down again. Does anyone know if there is an orphan brigade of sorts for us Union guys that don't have a group large enough for our own formation?

Don't know any such group, but if you contact a reenacting group in your area, they'd probably be happy to let you fall in with them. If you come up empty, let me know--we'll find you something!

View attachment 335669

This looks like your group:
Capture4.JPG

Back