Relics from Closed Gettysburg Museum

relichound

Corporal
Maryland...'bout 55 miles south of Gettysburg.
These two relic boards are from the old Wolf's Dairy Antique Farm Implements Museum which
was on Black Horse Tavern Road. I got these at the closing auction there in 2014. Old Mr.
Wolf came out on his walker, and told the bidders where he had gotten these items from years before!
These are all att
IMG_0375 (2).JPG
IMG_0377 (2).JPG
ached by means of metal wires. Something often done on these displays long ago.

Last edited:
These two relic boards are from the old Wolf's Dairy Antique Farm Implements Museum which
was on Black Horse Tavern Road. I got these at the closing auction there in 2014. Old Mr.
Wolf came out on his walker, and told the bidders where he had gotten these items from years before!
These are all attView attachment 348511View attachment 348510ached by means of metal wires. Something often done on these displays long ago.
Great find thanks for the post.

Thanks Virginia Dave, and all who visited this site!
I enjoyed going to this auction, and I was there at the Dairy site for the auction, and
I sat next to a man who was a collector of old farm implements, and we talked about the
auction for a good while. There were some local Gettysburg antique soda bottles, a couple
of which went for $2000 or more each. I also got the 30 or so bullets that the owner picked
up and saved at the site during his stay there from about 1960 to 2014. Those I have already
uploaded onto this site in my 2015 post. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Thanks Virginia Dave, and all who visited this site!
I enjoyed going to this auction, and I was there at the Diary site for the auction, and
I sat next to a man who was a collector of old farm implements, and we talked about the
auction for a good while. There were some local Gettysburg antique soda bottles, a couple
of which went for $2000 or more each. I also got the 30 or so bullets that the owner picked
up and saved at the site during his stay there from about 1960 to 2014. Those I have already
uploaded onto this site in my 2015 post. Thanks for looking.
Thanks for your update. I never find things at auctions that I can afford. I will check back on your 2015 post. Thanks again.

Back