Reenactors needed for weekend Film shoot.

Good afternoon. If this is not the place to post this, I apologize, please remove. However it is ok, please give consideration.
I am a Production Assistant for a film that is being shot just outside of Knoxville, TN and we are looking for reenactors to participate in a weekend of filming, recreating skirmishes during The Battle of the Wilderness. Additional details regarding the event are below.
If this sounds like something that members of your organization might be interested in, please contact me here or at [email protected]
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Daniel
Into the Wilderness

What: Flank battle in trees path, and side field/ Battle of the Wilderness - for the film Into the Wilderness (starring local celebrities David Dwyer and Cylk Cozart)

Where: Lenoir City, TN.

When: October 5, 6, and 7th Starting the morning of October 5th through the evening of October 7th) - we would prefer that all re-enactors were present all three days for continuity, but some exceptions will considered upon request.

This is not a compensated activity, but Powder and Food will be provided. Tent camping is allowed and encouraged. Other considerations will be discussed as well, via direct communication.

Good afternoon. If this is not the place to post this, I apologize, please remove. However it is ok, please give consideration.
I am a Production Assistant for a film that is being shot just outside of Knoxville, TN and we are looking for reenactors to participate in a weekend of filming, recreating skirmishes during The Battle of the Wilderness. Additional details regarding the event are below.
If this sounds like something that members of your organization might be interested in, please contact me here or at [email protected]
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Daniel
Into the Wilderness

What: Flank battle in trees path, and side field/ Battle of the Wilderness - for the film Into the Wilderness (starring local celebrities David Dwyer and Cylk Cozart)

Where: Lenoir City, TN.

When: October 5, 6, and 7th Starting the morning of October 5th through the evening of October 7th) - we would prefer that all re-enactors were present all three days for continuity, but some exceptions will considered upon request.

This is not a compensated activity, but Powder and Food will be provided. Tent camping is allowed and encouraged. Other considerations will be discussed as well, via direct communication.

Back