Reenactment locations

Welcome to the forum from Georgia. :smile:

Certain magazines, websites, etc. have reenactment dates listed on them. Unfortunately, I don't know many off the top of my head, however, I would imagine a quick Google Search would offer you some results.

Here's the Georgia division's, for example.
http://www.georgiadivision.org/gdra_eventschedule.html

If you have a unit you are with, talk to your Captain or Colonel about upcoming events. Usually, units have a list they attend together.

Welcome to the forums Rion, unfortunately a national register of all living histories does not exist. Where are you located? Perhaps some of our members may know of events or an reenactment listing in your area.

If your in Michigan there is a listing of about all(95%) the civil war events in Michigan. We have a round table in Lansing every November that all the sponsors/ coordinators or just owners. They bring info and give a short speal on why you need to attend theirs. And then it is compiled. I think this years list is about 79 listings and growing. it includes, balls, events, historic functions, and reenactments, shows. Just go to www.micw150.us and it will pull right up.

Thank you everyone for your replies. I live in Houston, Texas but am interested in activities anywhere within, perhaps, 400-500 miles.

Back