5th Biannual Photo Contest!
Be sure to read the rules, the rules are different from the PotM contest
1) Each Member may submit one (1) photo per monthly contest.
2) The person submitting the photo must be the photographer.
3) Photo must have been taken within the last 2 years
***4) Photo MUST be from a reenactment or Living History. No other photos will be permitted.
5) Once a photo is submitted to a Contest, it cannot be entered into any future Contest.
***6) Submission closes when we reach 15 photos or Spetember 9, 2019
7) Winner will be chosen by membership vote. Voting will begin September 12 and end September 30, 2019.
8) Titles or descriptions will not accompany the photos in the voting thread, however, I will (try to) link to the submissions thread for people wishing to have more info.
1) Reply to this thread, and include your attached photo by using the "Attach Files" button, then select "full image".
- Users submitting photos to the forum for this contest will retain full rights to their photographs, including ownership, but through the act of submission will also grant to the CivilWarTalk.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, and display the submitted photos.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring that they possess the right to submit a photo.
- As always, CivilWarTalk reserves the right to delete any photos or content it deems as questionable or offensive.
- Photo Featured on the Home Page!
- Bragging rights!