Reenactment Ready Aim Fire

The men in the fore ground of the image are a mixture of the AFB (American French Broad), men from the 5th KY and 5th TN. All of the guys are great and their units wonderful

Shiloh, I've heard that one was awsome, its my first year with the group. I'll have to look in my planner to find out if there going to that one this year.

Shiloh was a good event minus the mud and rain.....lol. However I know my group will not be attending that event this year.

I checked my planner its not on there which most likely are not going . Although it could be one were unsure about.

Well there are so many events on the calander especially with this year being part of the 150ths. It is hard to narrow it down and pick. Especially if you are like me and work full time in a retail setting...weekends off are very hard to come by...lol

Well Im about to start full time photography classes, but they are online. Which makes it easy for weekend to be open. I sell tuperware part time. And I working on opening a shop. I just want one more summer, looking into places to rent near home.
Either way Im hoping to go to whats on the schedule. :laugh: Since I graduated. Lifes sometimes crazy but Im working everything out.

Well Im about to start full time photography classes, but they are online. Which makes it easy for weekend to be open. I sell tuperware part time. And I working on opening a shop. I just want one more summer, looking into places to rent near home.
Either way Im hoping to go to whats on the schedule. :laugh: Since I graduated. Lifes sometimes crazy but Im working everything out.

Wow....I didn't realize they offered photography classes online....however I am unable to do it full time...but I will be checking into that.

Back