Profiles of Monuments and Historic Sites

CivilWarTalk

Lieutenant General
- ★★★ -
Managing Member & Webmaster
Where would you think we should put profiles of Monuments and Historic Sites? I'm looking for input and suggestions...

We can create a subforum for The Traveler's Companion that would contain the profiles, if that makes sense. I've already got a dozen profiles made up for Gettysburg Monuments. I can also build landmark profiles and more. Here is a sample profile:

1574347333587.png

Or do you think there is a better place to put profiles like these?

We can create a subforum for The Traveler's Companion that would contain the profiles, if that makes sense. I've already got a dozen profiles made up for Gettysburg Monuments.
Can the subforum be further divided by state?

Can the subforum be further divided by state?
Yes, by state, battlefield, and subdivided into Monument/Structure/Cemetery/Document and a few other types as well too. I need to work all that out.

But that will likely be a function of prefixes, and possibly sub-forums, and that's an expansion I'll tackle another day, not today.

Yes, by state, battlefield, and subdivided into Monument/Structure/Cemetery/Document and a few other types as well too. I need to work all that out.

But that will likely be a function of prefixes, and possibly sub-forums, and that's an expansion I'll tackle another day, not today.
Just thinking that would make the profiles easier to find in the forum.

Back