Forrest Print of Forrest

Are you sure? I'm trying to recall seeing one. Maybe an image on one of their new colored plaques.
Unless it is hanging in the dark entrance/exits of the Theater.
It's been hanging there ever since I can remember.
Now, having said that, I was there 2 years ago (having since moved away) and had to ask where it was.....at that time, it was near the exit/entrance to their theater. I commented to the girl that was a cashier, that I hoped the portrait would remain and never be removed, especially after having watched their new movie, supposedly about the battle, but with more of a current "political agenda", in my opinion.....

It's been hanging there ever since I can remember.

There are a few prints and items hanging on the along the entrance and at the other side which I call the exit. Further inside, there is a display of a collection of replica belt buckles from every state. But these are not well lighted and can easily be over-looked. That is one reason that I have never taken any photos of any of these artworks.

Oh, this is great! I'm off to a sewing class early this morning so I'll have to dive into it more when I get back home! Awesome!

I briefly looked at frames at Hobby Lobby the other day and for one the size of this print, they were running about $60.00.
Thanks to your print . . . I found mine !

:dance:

It wasn't in the attic or in storage.

I had wrapped it an old quilt and moved it under a bed in a guest room.

:bounce:

But I did that about six years ago and had forgotten all about it.

There are a few prints and items hanging on the along the entrance and at the other side which I call the exit. Further inside, there is a display of a collection of replica belt buckles from every state. But these are not well lighted and can easily be over-looked. That is one reason that I have never taken any photos of any of these artworks.
Two years ago, it hung near the belt buckles that you mentioned. They moved it there from a more prominent position of years gone by.....I don't know if it is still in the museum or not anymore.
Thanks!

Two years ago, it hung near the belt buckles that you mentioned. They moved it there from a more prominent position of years gone by.....I don't know if it is still in the museum or not anymore.

I knew you said you had not been there in awhile. Its about time you dropped by. Let me know when you do.
Ruger 2019-2C.JPG

I knew you said you had not been there in awhile. Its about time you dropped by. Let me know when you do.
View attachment 315437
Thanks!
One of these years I will get back down there, don't know when, though!
I have family (cousins) that live in Pleasant Hill, just east of the Fort.
If I ever hit the lottery, I will buy land and build a house down there and move back! I miss it too much! :smile:

Locked & Loaded ?

Loaded with hollow-point conical bullets pushed by 30 grains of Pyrodex Rifle powder.
Photo shows that I could use 5 or 10 more grains of powder.
BTW, conical ball will travel a flatter trajectory than a round ball with a little more powder; less drag than a spherical ball.
Ruger 5.JPG

Loaded with hollow-point conical bullets pushed by 30 grains of Pyrodex Rifle powder.
Photo shows that I could use 5 or 10 more grains of powder.
BTW, conical ball will travel a flatter trajectory than a round ball with a little more powder; less drag than a spherical ball.

Yeah, I understand all of that better than most.

Just wondering what it has to do with a print about Forrest ?

View attachment 314090Hope this is Ok to post. If not please remove! I recently won a silent auction for this print. It is very large and looks to be something that was done for the SUV. Anyone have any additional info?
Opps Edit SCV not SUV.

I have it, too....hanging in the bedroom. But dang! I had to win a silent auction to get it! Way to go....

Back