NF Print and Visual Media Forum Top Fives of 2019

Non-Fiction

Rusk County Avengers

Captain
Muster Stunt Master Stones River / Franklin 2022
DSCN0807.JPG

Forgive my poor photography skills, but it just didn't feel right not having a picture of books, and thinking about going with books not on my worktable being read, I found two Bruce Catton books I'd completely forgot I had! I knew "This Hallowed Ground" somewhere in my library, but "Grant Takes Command" took me by surprise. I guess that's what happens when you have enough books your getting cussed for having a major fire hazard in the house! For the record these threads are numbered in a haphazard lazy fashion on my part, not preference.

Lets get a Drumroll on these Top Fives for the year as we say goodbye to 2019!

We have so much here, I can't give a Top Five without another Top Five for our amazing Book Reviews. They're mostly @Pat Young and James N. but they are great all the same.

I don't know about all y'all but I look forward to seeing what 2020 has in store!

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 340533

Forgive my poor photography skills, but it just didn't feel right not having a picture of books, and thinking about going with books not on my worktable being read, I found two Bruce Catton books I'd completely forgot I had! I knew "This Hallowed Ground" somewhere in my library, but "Grant Takes Command" took me by surprise. I guess that's what happens when you have enough books your getting cussed for having a major fire hazard in the house! For the record these threads are numbered in a haphazard lazy fashion on my part, not preference.

Lets get a Drumroll on these Top Fives for the year as we say goodbye to 2019!

We have so much here, I can't give a Top Five without another Top Five for our amazing Book Reviews. They're mostly @Pat Young and James N. but they are great all the same.

I don't know about all y'all but I look forward to seeing what 2020 has in store!
Thanks

Back