Possible holiday break

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoosier

1st Lieutenant
The questions for Week 6 of Game # 43 should be posted on Saturday, December 9, with answers due on December 16.

After that, I have to decide whether to start Game # 44 right away on December 16 and continue straight through Christmas and New Year’s, or take a holiday break and start Game # 44 on January 6.

I’m perfectly willing to continue supplying the questions each week. On the other hand, I don’t want to start a new game right before the holidays and have only a very few participants for the first two or three weeks.

So, I’m going to start another thread, asking all trivia game players – do you want to continue straight through, or do you want to take a break? Please enter a post to that thread and let me know. If you want to add comments as to why you think we should or should not take a break, feel free.

Please note that I’m going to post that thread (which will be titled “Trivia Game – Holiday Break?”) on the Campfire Chat board, rather than here on the trivia game board, so that each post will show up for everybody to read as soon as it is entered, and you won’t have to wait for me to moderate them.

If at least eight people enter posts in that thread before 6 PM on December 16 saying that they want to continue, then that’s what we’ll do. If there are fewer than eight positive responses, we’ll take the break and resume on January 6.

For the benefit of any who may be checking this board and looking for indications as to when the trivia game will resume - I plan to post the questions for Week 1 of Game # 44 this Saturday, January 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back