POLL: What is the Best Night for a 1 Hour LIVE Meeting/Presentation ???

What is the Best Night for a Live Event?

• Monday

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Sunday

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • -8PM Eastern / 5PM Pacific

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • -9PM Eastern / 6PM Pacific

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • -10PM Eastern / 7PM Pacific

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Cast my vote.

This is a GREAT idea!
Live via video feed will be so much better than the chat room. And I know the presenters will like it better!

I voted for the best time for me. I do have some concerns about the time for our members on the west coast.

Please explain to us how "live video feed" works. I've never participated in such a thing and don't know what it is. I'm sure there are many others here on CWT that have no idea what you mean as well. I have Windows 10 and Verizon internet. Is that enough??? I used to have the Skype program installed but deleted it cause no one uses it anymore. I've been on Zoom one time. I do have the microphone and video cam app installed; it works fine. I think chat rooms are when you do nothing but type on the keyboard back and forth, right???? Who makes the selection of the person(s) that will conduct these live presentations??? Or do we vote on that as well???? Who will moderate everything????

More specifics please

Sounds like a good idea even though it would be a very late night in UK. I am a member of the Western Front Association and they have replaced branch meetings with on line presentations both locally and nationally.

Back